Waters Instrumental Waters Instrumental

Wow, thanks! i should add that the Chants are from an old him by Philip Hayes in 1786, which makes it public domain I think :p Anyway, either way that was cool, you're the first person on here to use something I made for something like this, would love to hear more!

Vashelite responds:

Would love to do more, I will message you :)

Austin Talks: Roshi Steals Christmas Austin Talks: Roshi Steals Christmas

hey, I recognise that music :p Thanks dude :)

AustinJayCook responds:

Anytime dude! Credit receives where credit is due :)

The Empire Of Toads The Empire Of Toads

I enjoyed how it soured through multiple styles without compromising the flow of the track, if that makes any sense:p nicely done, will have to check out more of your stuff now!

Game of Thrones Remix Game of Thrones Remix

Not even 30 seconds in and I could tell this was going to be brilliant, as soon as the violin/cello started you had me well and truly hooked,thanks!

The Love I had - piano The Love I had - piano

Very nice! Well executed and the atmosphere seriously soothing :)

Snowblind Snowblind

Hey dude, I came to your music through V-Revolticon... nice to meet another Audio Newgrounder, this is quite a nice piece, looking forward to hearing more!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch, monkeycat! That's a pretty interesting pseudonym you've got there. :D Glad to hear that you enjoy the music, and I will definitely check out your repertoire soon. Mad props to V for being so awesome, too.

I see that you've been uploading audio since 2005, the same year we both joined the Newgrounds ranks. I was making music long before then, but didn't actually submit anything here until 2011, and by that time I had a ton of tracks that I could share. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Hope you like what you hear as you continue to listen, and thanks again for the quick review! Catch you on the flip side.

Skyrim Theme Piano Skyrim Theme Piano

This is definitely going on my list of tunes to learn on the piano! Well done!

Dragonborn Comes Cover Dragonborn Comes Cover

Wow, that was unusual but well done, good job!

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

That was freakin awesome, thanks for this :)

~EnV~Imagination(NG) ~EnV~Imagination(NG)

Awsome

Been listening to you tracks for a few months now and I'm loving them, very original feel. i liked this as much as Heaven, hope you do a few more versions!